NWCDN Members regularly post articles and summary judgements in workers’ compensations law in your state.
Select a state from the dropdown menu below to scroll through the state specific archives for updates and opinions on various workers’ compensation laws in your state.
Contact information for NWCDN members is also located on the state specific links in the event you have additional questions or your company is seeking a workers’ compensation lawyer in your state.
We are continuing to monitor the Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak, and we want to take a moment to reach out and let you know that we are handling this developing situation at ConnorsO’Dell, as responsibly as possible, noting that our main priority is to insure the health and safety of our staff and our clients.
Safety being our top priority, we are implementing the following:
· We are taking every precaution possible, to include conducting extra cleanings of our offices, and frequently touched surfaces.
· We have implemented screening measures to insure the safety of our staff and clients, and we have postponed most in-person appointments, and, to the extent available, are engaging in remote consultations and appointments.
· We have instructed our staff that if they are not feeling well or are still recovering from illness, we have asked them to self-isolate, for the protection of all.
· As of 3/16/20, we will also be working remotely for safety.
In reliance upon CDC recommendations, we suggest the following:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
· Always cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing.
· Maintain social distancing of 3 feet or more between yourself and other persons.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces.
· Get medical attention early if you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
· Mild symptoms should seek medical care and stay home until recovered, if possible.
Please reference the CDC website for the latest updates about the Corona Virus (COVID-19).
We remain vigilant in representing the interests of our clients in this challenging situation facing our communities.