Jones Howard Law, PLLC
334 Beechwood Dr., Suite 403
Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017
Gov. Beshear has issued new Covid-19 restrictions, effective 5:00, p.m., Fri., Nov. 20th through 11:59 p.m., Sun., Dec. 13th (see below).
Gov. Beshear New Restrictions begin Today at 5
This week Gov. Andy Beshear announced new statewide restrictions on Wednesday to slow the surge of COVID-19 cases. (read the full release HERE
The new restrictions for restaurants; bars; social gatherings; indoor fitness and recreation centers; venues and theaters; and professional services are effective at 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 20, through 11:59 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 13.
Here’s what you need to know;
- Restaurants, Bars –
- No indoor food or beverage consumption
- Carryout and delivery is encouraged
- Socially distanced outdoor seating still allowed
- Social Gatherings–
- Up to eight people from a maximum of two households
- Gyms, fitness centers, pools, other indoor recreation facilities –
- 33% capacity limit
- masks must be worn while exercising
- No group classes, team practices or competitions
- Venues, event spaces and theaters –
- Each room is limited to 25 people. This applies to indoor weddings and funerals, but excludes in-person worship services, Governor will provide more recommendations.
- Professional services –
- Office-based businesses limited to 33% of employees
- All employees who are able to work from home must do so
- All businesses that can close to the public must do so
- Schools –
- All public and private schools (K -12) to cease in-person instruction:
- Middle and high schools will remain in remote or virtual instruction until at least Jan. 4, 2021.
- Elementary schools may reopen for in-person instruction Dec. 7 if their county is not in the red zone and the school follows all Healthy at School guidance.